Sunday, September 28, 2008

Life, as it is, is good

Working 13 days straight can be a nightmare if you do it once. If you're like me and have to do it until January, it's like the dream never ends. This would be the reason why I haven't made an update. The job isn't so bad - essentially I watch television shows to ensure good audio/video quality - so I can handle it. The sleeping isn't so regular since I'm working overnights and still want to have a regular life. Now on to the good stuff!

  • The band has a new drummer and we're working hard to get two singles out by the end of the year.

  • Death Magnetic is absolutely awesome. I tip my hat to Metallica and Rick Rubin for coming out with their hottest metal album in 12 years!

  • I'm all set to see Yngwie Malmsteen in October, Dragonforce in November and Metallica in January!

  • At the time of this writing, the NY Jets are owning the Arizona Cardinals (4 mins left in the 3rd Quarter) and are reaffirming my hope that Brett Favre will get the team somewhere this year. Unfortunately, the Cards are rallying in a comeback attempt that I believe will fail (score is now 34-15 Jets)


I'm going to be writing some more solos in the coming weeks and will have some video to present very soon; provided that I have enough energy, that is.

2 comments:

MrCHUPON said...

Make sure you steal all of Herman Li's booze before they take the stage, or you'll be treated to everything that those out-of-tune drunken youTube vids promise!

Unknown said...

WOW Metallica in January. I wish i could come! wanna see & hear what all the hype is about.