Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Occupation

Hello all! I'm happy to say that I have found a new job! I'm working for Rainbow Network Communication as a Duplication and Quality Control Technician. The short of my job description is that I watch TV! The long of it is that I duplicate, quality check and archive television shows and movies so that when it's ready to show them on TV, they look and sound right. I also put pre-programmed closed captioning on the shows that don't have them and ensure that they match up properly after applying them. It's a wonderful learning experience for the past 2 days I've been working and I look forward to a long tenure here.

PS - I'll be getting my guitar fixed by next week, the latest! Videos will come soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a form of motivation, I will comment to show I check here a lot! WOO!

MrCHUPON said...

Your ABOUT ME pic makes your guitar look like a giant wang sprouting from your pantaloons, which in turn makes it look like you are handling said giant wang. Fun fact.

Anonymous said...

Very observant!

freebones said...

that sounds like an interesting job, you know you've found something good when TV is involved. or so im told. =P